BCD Birthday Contest: Show your skills & win 2,000 BCD!

BC_Jack

Happy Birthday BCD, wait I have something for you!

This was made with the combination of traditional x digital art, the idea is to make it like an NFT. I noticed that the current logo is simple so I made a version of it where coco is holding number 1 as 1st anniversary theme and also a version of coco holding BCD symbol too.

"Not only does this capture the spirit and essence of BCD, but also of COCO himself!"

1st entry (Logo with BCD symbol)luckystone-entry-one.png.6337fccfc7e94e9ee8685235d2dfcc66.png

2nd entry (Logo with hat and number 1 - Anniversary Theme)luckystone-entry-two.png.6a0838ba5bd2ffdd5da6e461f4d88240.png

Material used:

Sketchbook and pen(to help me create an idea)

and software called Aseprite(for finalization)

I hope you like it, Good luck Everyone!

Edited by Luckystone

Happy Birthday BCG!

After dozens of carefully calculated logos I have finally narrowed down my top two designs, first being more complicated and the second a more streamlined approach. I felt that Coco deserves more of a spotlight, as our mayor, so here's my attempt at honoring that reptile... COCO IS HUNGRY FOR SOME CROWNS

1st:image.png.9efd05340459e668f05545499ef5f77a.png

With my second logo I decided to cut out all the intricate design, shining a light on the basic facts. I wanted to get all three letters in one easy to digest graphic. Can you spot the B, C, and the D?😅😉

2nd:BCDlogo.png.d91e7c447e26f59731c33b48acd27be2.png